Crescat has achieved a long record of success and numerous awards for superior performance. For example:
The Crescat Global Macro Fund was:
- Winner of the 2015 Global Macro Fund of the Year – HedgeFund Intelligence Absolute Return Awards (under $500m)
- Named a Top 10 performing macro hedge fund by both Preqin and BarclayHedge for 2014.
- Macro 3-year compounded annual return top 10 winner for 2015 and 2016.
- Named a Top 10 Global Macro Hedge Fund by Bloomberg for the five years ended 2010 as well as the year ended 2010.
- This five-year period encompassed the Global Financial Crisis and the worst stock market crash since 1929.
- Over this five-year period, Crescat delivered a 27.2% net average annualized return and a Sharpe Ratio exceeding 1.
- A 39-time performance award winner from BarclayHedge as shown below.
With a 19-year audited track record since inception, Crescat’s Large Cap Composite ranks in the top 4% or better among the universe of 129 Large Cap Value Managers according to EVestment Analytics across the following and risk and return categories based on net returns (rankings as of 2-14-2018):
- Annualized Alpha: Top 1%: (6.3%)
- Gain/Loss Ratio: Top 1% (1.2)
- Skewness Top 2%: (-.02)
- Treynor Ratio Top 3%: (11.1%)
- Annualized Returns Top 4%: (10.7%)